Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Video Premiere: Britney Spears - Work B**ch


Britney Spears has premiered the music video for her "Work Bitch". The track serves as the first official single from her upcoming eighth album, which is set to hit stores and digital retailers on December 3rd via RCA Records.

As I expected, Britney failed to bring her A game in the Ben Mor-directed visual. It shows little choreography (she had the nerve to say she danced her ass off) and S&M scenes, which doesn't fit the song at all. Before the video dropped, I saw the preview and didn't get excited about it because I KNEW she wasn't going give us the old Britney. My opinion still stands on the song, its one big clusterfuck.

The music and videos can be sooooo much if she puts the fucking effort into and you can tell she's not, but what else is new. OMG I can only imagine how bad her concerts in Vegas is going to be.

Check out the video, after the jump.



0 comments:

Post a Comment